Good Spell

8/23/2012

I found a book which I found it unique and very interesting at Kinokuniya today. So I went to Plaza Senayan and as always I went to Kinokuniya. There is this book called The Good Spell Book. Inside the book, there's a love charms, magical cures and other practical sorcery. I don't know if this book was for real or not but I was intrigued by this but I didn't buy it of course. It's not like I would practice a love charm to a guy that I like right. Lol.




It's just pretty much a so-so day for me and my sister and I were confused of thinking what to eat and finally we ended up at Sushi Tei. Lame, I know but couldn't help it. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the food though.


 No, I'm not trying to drive this car all the way to Plaza Senayan. This one is just around the house. LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment