Up in The Air

8/15/2012

No, no, this is not about that 'Up in The Air' movie. It has nothing to do at all with that movie or even with flying or something like that. It's just I'm not good with titles and one of my photo that I'm going to posted here got a caption 'Up in The Air' so yeah just use that one.



Craving for Chinese food and dimsum so I asked my sister to accompany to go to the mall to have a meal. We went to Imperial Kitchen and I ordered chicken something, turned out I ordered the wrong thing, I used to eat a chicken and it's quite 'pedas' or 'hot' and tasted really good but this one was different and I knew I ordered the wrong thing. Oh well. I ordered hakau and prawn balls too.


After that I met with friend, Aurel, she just finished her class and me too so we decided to meet-up and have chit-chat for a while. It's been long since the last time I met her and actually sit together and chit-chatting.


Since it's the Lebaran season therefore almost all of my maids are returning to their hometown and that's why my mom asked me and my sister also my dad to help her clean the house. I'm pretty much clean my own bedroom only and the second floor as well while my dad help to clean the bedroom and the living room. It's pretty funny to see him actually sweep the floor. He's skinny right, that's why it's funnier.


My mom always made juice for all of us every day if she didn't wake up late. This time, she's having her own time to actually mix any kind of fruit. So this juice consists guava, kiwi, orange, apple, and others that I forgot. I was like, what? but hey actually it tasted nice too!


I liked Lau's Kopitiam concept. Old vintage with all those frames hanging on the wall that truly indicates that it's a vintage one. Their bakmi ayam and tea tasted good. Loves it here.


 Here are some photos that I took throughout the day or the day before. Tee-hee.






No comments:

Post a Comment