Mickey

8/31/2012

Audrey already told me that today she and her brother, Gamal, will come to my house to borrow my house, my living room and stairs to be exact for Gamal's final project movie. He's been looking for a circling staircase and then he saw one of my photos and asked my permission to let him shoot one scene using the stairs. 



So, here they are. The movie is pretty unique though because it's like the main character is being chased by a figure and that figure is a man with a suit but his head was in the form of a mouse or you can say it's mickey mouse.



I had to take picture of it though because it's like yeay Mickey is in my house. LOL. Afterward, I need to rushed to go to my class, Civil Procedural Law. Pak Frans Winata, the lecturer, didn't look like a lawyer, or maybe he did but he suits to be a surgery doctor more LOL. He has this fatherly face too.


Afterward, my sister took me to Summarecon Mall Serpong to have dessert at Haagen-Dasz to lighten up my day after studying. I ordered a crepes and my sister ordered waffle. Tasted good and indeed it lighten up my day right away. I have always loved sweets. I got a sweet tooth I know.





No comments:

Post a Comment