Swim

9/01/2012

One of my secrets is that I cannot swim that well. I find it hard to take a breath during swimming like the other people. But, these days I managed to learn swimming by myself at my pool and slowly I got the hang of it and yeay I can swim, but not really expert but at least you can call it as swimming.

I used to be able to swim when I was a kid, but then I didn't swim for a long time and therefore I couldn't swim anymore. Right now, I find it really fun! I swim for almost everyday these days and also I'm not a sport person so I guess by swimming it helps me to do one sport activity at least in my whole life besides I want to have a jogging or running by dusk around my house.


Today I take my concert tickets at Mangga Dua Center and thankfully it's not that crowded or I have to queue for such a long time because I ordered the ticket from the fanbase and thank God that fanbase is not crowded as the other fanbase.





No comments:

Post a Comment