Pacific Rim

7/15/2013


I thought it would be a boring movie from what I’ve seen with the trailer. I didn’t knew that many people have been waiting for that movie and very eager to watch it. Even though I knew the director was a famous director, Guillermo de Torro. It’s just the trailer didn’t amuse me at all. Well, thankfully this one turned out to be an amazing movie. I hate it when I watched the trailer and it seemed really good but when I watched it, it turned out to be sucks.

This movie was such an eyegasm, indeed. My eyes were being spoilt with all those awesomeness effect and beautiful details. I was very captivated and engrossed when I’m watching this movie. Even my father who hated the idea of watching monster and robot at the first, when the movie was over, he told me that he really liked the movie and it was really great.

I really liked the raindrops on the movie. It was very precise and crystal-clear. It was one of those awesomeness effects on the movie. Obviously, I can’t mention one by one because there are too many effects and overall, all of the effects are really great and beautifully made.

However, the lead-female actor’s acting irked me so much. It’s not that bad actually, but it’s just awkward especially when she got close-up scene. That was the only flaw of this movie, I guess. In my opinion, of course.

I was very surprised to know that this movie’s duration is very long. It’s around 2 hours and 15 minutes or so. I can sense during the movie that this movie is quite long not that I mind it though because during the whole movie, I didn’t feel bored once. I was very mesmerized by the movie and fell right into it.

The thought of sharing your memories with someone else inside a gigantic robot and fight the monster is weird yet fascinating for me. I want to try that once though. But, sharing my memories with someone else is horrifying. I wouldn’t like the idea of sharing my memories with someone else and let that person knows my memories so well.

This is truly a very beautiful movie and great one. I don’t mind to watch it once again as I’m planning with my friend already that I will accompany her to watch it once again with her.


No comments:

Post a Comment