Long Time No See

11/28/2013

I had a lunch date with Claresta today, it's quite hard to arrange a meet-up with her because of our schedule and we lived quite far from each other. Finally, we managed to arranged a lunch date since it's been quite a while since the last time we met. We usually keep in touch with each other through chats and phone calls.

We decided to have lunch at Loobie since both of us haven't try it and we have heard from some people that it's good 'cause it's affiliate with Holycow! Steakhouse. When we got there, the place was quite small and it's pretty crowded due to lunch time. I ordered the whole lobster platter which includes rice and calamari. The lobster was good, I like the seasoning and the calamari as well. To be honest, I'm not enough with whole lobster, gotta order bigger lobster next time. Also perhaps without rice, so just the lobster.



After having a big lunch, we decided to have desserts for the closing. We went to Pacific Place to try Capocaccia's tiramisu because my friend told me that their tiramisu is really good despite of the price that quite expensive for a tiramisu. Once we got there, we saw the dessert list and we ordered the tiramisu and also Caramel Pannacota.

We tried the tiramisu first. It's really good and very moist. Well, not until like it's very very very good as what my friends had said though. It's nice but yeah just that's it. Gotta admit that it's really moist though and well-made. As for the pannacota, it was really good. Very mushy, well it's not mushy but I just feel like using that word. Loving the caramel as well, different with the caramel I used to have, the one from the bottle. Overall it's really good. It's just I won't go there pretty often due to the price.



Had a great day with my friend, Claresta. We get to tell so many stories and laugh together. Looking forward for another meet-up with this girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment