Neighbour

11/09/2013

Finally arranged a lunch date with my childhood friends whom also my neighbour. Me and my sister are close to those two girls. Both of them are also siblings. Similar age to us and we lived quite near back then before they moved to another city. We kinda lost contact before but then we accidentally met with the older sister at Central Park, one of the mall in Jakarta then we exchanged numbers, thus we get to contact each other again afterwards.

We decided to have lunch date at Plaza Senayan. We haven't decided where are we going to eat though. Could be TWG or Monolog or maybe something else.

I've been into make-up a lot nowadays. I've been learning how to use make-up and I enjoy it. Not a heavy make-up user, just a daily look make-up is enough for me. Not the girl who loves to play with eyeshadow a lot like those we found on Youtube. I'm using eyeshadow today but not really showed up in the photo though.



Once we got there, we arrived at the same time. So we met right away and first we tried to look at TWG but then it's quite full, so we decided to have lunch at Monolog. I was confused of what to order because I'm not that hungry too. I went for their nachos and caramel orange latte.

 I don't really like their caramel orange latte though. Tasted a bit off for me and the orange peel kinda disturbing because of the bitterness. Can't really sense their caramel too. I'd still prefer their cappuccino. I tried it before and it was good.

As for their Macho Nachos, that's what it's called. It's really good. At first, I thought it's quite expensive for a nachos but when the nachos came, okay, the portion was quite big with lots of topping on top of it. I love their seasoning, avocado, jalapenos, and everything. Everything went well together and matched perfectly. Enjoyed their nachos very much. I would come back for their nachos again soon.




Once we're done with our lunch at Monolog, Anita, the older sister, craving for sweet treats and tea. So we came back to TWG and we're on the waiting list since it's really crowded. We were waiting for around an hour I guess. It's just that long and I was quite pissed already because as far as I know I came first before the auntie who came after me but that auntie got the seat first. Okay. At first we wanted to cancel it but we already waited for almost an hour then we just cancel it and not going to eat it? No. Hate it. Then my time would be wasted for standing for an hour doing nothing without even get to have their tea at least?

Then we got our seat but since the two siblings had another plan at night, we were kinda in a hurry. I only ordered tea and the caramel macaroon.


Nevertheless, it's been a good day with my old friends and we cannot wait to meet up again soon. Since both of them are working already, so it's kinda hard to meet up with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment