Different

8/11/2012

I never knew that a restaurant can be different among its outlets. So, I visited Han Gang restaurant at Grand Indonesia because I just confused what to eat so I decided to eat korean food at Han Gang because I usually eat Han Gang at Living World, Alam Sutera so of course I expected it to be the same right since it's the same restaurant with a same name and menu.

I ordered Kimchi Stew and Kimchi Pancake. I've tried their Kimchi Stew before at Han Gang Senayan City and it's quite great. The kimchi that was served as the side dish tasted really awful and really sour. It's really bad. They put on Korean songs but one of the crew turn on another song, Indonesian songs that's really loud that almost beat the korean songs. 

I complaint about that. I told the server to shut down one of them because it's confusing to listen to two songs at the same time and you know what he did? He turn off the korean songs but instead letting the indonesian songs played. It was played from the server's cellphone though, I know.

The foods have arrived and I tried it one by one. The kimchi pancakes are bad and so does the kimchi stew. I didn't know that the taste could be different between one outlet and another one. When I'm done with my meal, when I walked to the door, the sound of the indonesian song is really loud that it reached the entire restaurant. Stupid servers. 

Basically, it is really different. The price is even more expensive! I can't believe it. That's why I no longer want to eat at Han Gang beside at Living World or at least Senayan City. Clearly, Han Gang Grand Indonesia sucks big time.



I tried a new bottled milk tea named Kirin from Japan. It's quite expensive though, it costs 30K for one bottle. It's quite good but not that great either so yeah I won't buy it anymore. But I heard, Lawson Mart sells Kirin only for 10K to the utmost. Great, right?

When I went to Grand Indonesia, I never forgot to buy Spinelli's Caramel Earl Grey Tea Latte of course.



No comments:

Post a Comment