Small Reunion

8/14/2012

Today I already have a plan to have a small reunion with my best friends, Audrey, Jessica, Kiko, and Jane at the mall. It's really hard for all of us to really meet-up together and have a meal together. Even this small reunion is not complete because of the absence of Diana and Robert but still we managed to get together to have a meal and catch up with our lives.


It's really nice to meet your high school friends again when you're in university already. I can tell that both of them are different, in friends perspective I mean. Somehow, high school friends are the ones that you're really having fun with and really know each other because we have known each other for years already while in the university, it's sort of individualistic but I'm very grateful that I have best friends in university which is as good as the high school friends.

We talked for quite a long time while having meal together and laughing together and I had a great time with them. Can't wait for a complete reunion with my best friends!



Found a good quote of changing from a book that I read, Harlan Coben's book. I realized that it is true that one way or the other, things are going to different so I need to get over it. Just like our friends, not a bad different though, a good different. I used to seeing them almost everyday for couple years already and I can tell already their differences now. They looked much more mature now, know about make-up already, and stuff. Somehow, other people might have a bad different. They changed to a bad boy or bad girl or just had a bad different. Again, I need to get over it anyway.


You guys should try Honey Oats cereals. Tasted really good! I bought two packs when I was in Singapore so I have tons of it at home. Eat it with Greenfield's fresh milk, hmm, yummy! I got myself a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream and my life is instantly becomes happier!




No comments:

Post a Comment