Lately

8/06/2012

Lately, I've been doing well on my classes along with my classmates and interact with my classmates and having fun together after class and also I eat well lately. There are lots of good foods around me that I simply grateful for that.




Been happy with my classmates and grateful for classmates like them and we had lots of fun everyday. Also I've been collecting Harlan Coben's books and there are some of his books that are being sale like from IDR 110.000 became IDR 30.000! Isn't that amazing?


I've been having a healthy breakfast also. Almost a vegetarian I think because there's no meat, whether it's beef, pork, or even a chicken and accompanied with a glass of milk or a glass of fresh juice. So you can say that it's a vegetarian breakfast, eh?


Foods that I've been munching on lately are such as spicy rice cakes, strawberry yoghurt smoothies, french toast, and also caramel-dipped potato chips from Royce. Caramel-dipped potato chips sounds crazy I know, but it tastes really really really good. Also I've tried the chocolate one and it's very good. Crunchiness and its saltiness and also the sweetness become one and it creates an amazingly delicious combination.








No comments:

Post a Comment