Hongkong Cafe

8/03/2012

I went to Central Park and we had a small trouble regarding what am I going to eat for lunch. I decided to eat Hongkong Cafe since I never tried it before and few of my friends told me that it's good and it's not that bad. So I give it a try.



The interior was nice and the surrounding was calm and a bit touch of antique and classy in a way. So in that corner, there are three restaurants become one and Hongkong Cafe is in the corner with a glass door to divide the room which I find it nice though. There are antiques plates on the wall and the chairs are nice too.


So I ordered some dimsum and a baked cheese rice for myself. The dimsums were quite good and not that oily or greasy while the baked cheese rice is pretty good. I was really full when I finished my meal because there are so many of them and because of the baked rice cheese, I felt really full.


I also took some selcas today before I went to Central Park and also when I'm at the restaurant. Just because  I like it. Tee-hee.





No comments:

Post a Comment