Sushi

9/02/2012

Let's say that sushi and Japanese food is one of my favorite food and I'm practically can't get enough of it. Especially salmon sashimi but I can get actually enough of it that I practically didn't eat it for a week or two weeks.



In Indonesia, Sushi Tei is a pretty decent japanese food restaurant. Not that expensive but they serve a great food and they also serve free ocha and it's bottomless. Isn't that great?


This is the Chicken Katsu Udon. The udon is good and the broth is good as well however the chicken katsu is not that great at all but still edible and compatible with its udon and the broth. The chicken katsu sometimes too oily and the chicken meat's not really good, not fit to my liking.


Next one is Salmon Mentai and Kani Mayo Inari Sushi. I loved their salmon mentai but I wouldn't eat it too much since I would get pretty bored of it and I'd rather eat the other as well. The kani mayo inari sushi just so-so. Actually, there are other sushi that I totally recommend but I didn't order it this time, maybe next time.


Ordered Gyoza as well and I should have ordered Deep Fried Gyoza. However, Sushi Tei's gyoza is not that great. It's edible but I have another gyoza that is better than this one. So, I used to know this gyoza at Mangga Dua which tasted really nice but now they closed already, unfortunately. For deep fried gyoza, I still prefer Ajisen Ramen's deep fried gyoza. I know a bit shocking since I said before that their ramen tasted not that good anymore but their deep fried gyoza still delicious.



No comments:

Post a Comment