All Soft

4/30/2013

Time flies by really fast that I didn't realize it's been three days since the first day I arrived here. Today's plan will be going to IKEA and Marina Bay Sands first of all then afterwards I might arrange it later with my sister. So, for breakfast, we went to IKEA to have breakfast first and I couldn't wait to eat IKEA's meatballs because it's just too good to be true. I ordered the meatballs while my sister had salmon pouch. As usual, the meatballs were really delicious and I felt like bring it back to Jakarta. I wish IKEA will open at Jakarta as soon as possible and I knew that IKEA will be open its branch in Indonesia soon from my lecturer which is totally awesome!


Right after we finished with our breakfast, we decided to go to Marina Bay Sands so that later on Ci Margareth could learn how to ride MRT as well and she could go to Vivo City and other place if she wanted to. We took photos for a while at Marina Bay Sands also since we're going to Marina Bay Sands, I put on a clothes which hmm more formal in a way, I think. I managed to got a picture of it with the help of my sister of course. Even though there's something within my outfit that I just bought yesterday but I'm wearing it right away LOL


Shoes: Zara - Bag: Celine All Soft Shoulder Bag Python

My sister was looking for a watch so we went around Marina Bay Sands first in hope that we could find the perfect watch. So my sister and I went inside Chopard then the one who service us was an Ang Moh, a very handsome one, I might add. Mesmerized by him LOL. He's really nice, oh well of course he's nice. Even though my sister couldn't find the perfect watch for her, at least I get to met this handsome ang moh. He's young probably late 20s or early 30s, I supposed.

After we went around Marina Bay Sands, we decided to go to Orchard to do another shopping because we've been spending three days for mostly food. But, once we got to Orchard, we still eat and eat and eat anyway. I went to Dean & Deluca first which was located at Orchard Central. I thought the place will be great and pretty but the fact was pretty boring and okay it was good but that's it.

I ordered Salmon and Spinach quiche while my sister ordered meat pie or something I forgot the name. My food was great and the veggies was good as well with a special sauce and it's delicious too!


Our next destination will be Paris Baguette at Wisma Atria. We're going to have their cakes and try out their pudding. Many people said that their pudding is really nice that's why I've been eager to try it out especially their caramel pudding. Sounds yum!

I ordered Oh-My-Baby crepe and my sister ordered Mango Napoleon and also not to forget the so called ultimate delicious caramel pudding. The crepe was good but pretty dry and if you eat too much of it, you won't feel good. Whereas the Mango Napoleon tasted great! As for the pudding, it's truly yummy! Can't get enough of it that I might order five of it and maybe bought some for me to bring to Jakarta later on.


Then for the closing, me and my sister bought Dry Beef Noodle with meatballs at ION's food court. Best dry beef noodle. The beef was so tender and no fat on it. Just my ideal beef. Really yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment